Friday, December 16, 2022

My dreams diary

Today I dream 3 stragne dreams,the first is a very crazy man from McGiver series "Murdoc",the most enemie of McGiver,a crazy assassin,but I see him that he loose booth hands and he was in the jail,and he loose also all his hair and he have only one leg,he became like a monster,when I was a kid I have fear of Him,but now I feel no more fear,and he deserve to stay in that spiritual jail,cause if you act liek him you go in spiritual jail. The sceocnd dreams I was working building a new home and this happen really in my life cause I was working in buildings,but then a man ask me if I can help him find a job,and he speack with my boss,and instead of say thanks to me he like stealing my job,cause this happen in a lot of occasion in my life,I find people that I help them to find job and they very grathfull with me,but other they just act like they want steal my job and use me. The Third dream immediately after the second,I see the face of Einstein and he was so smiling at me,like the most wise peacefully good smile face of Einstein,that I know he represent rationality,wisdom,joy and work with people tah tyou respect and have success in work or studies,that's all for today...yu know is years and year that I'm a Orinaut and I try to understand how to have the best dreams,cause our brain is like the best Ultra Hd Visrtula Machine and when you fall asleep you can fly where you want,you can get wings,or travel in History.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did He Get His Dream Present? Chesco's Birthday Gift Opening Extravaganza!

Did He Get His Dream Present? Chesco's Birthday Gift Opening Extravaganza! Tears of JOY?! You WON'T BELIEVE Chesco's Reaction t...