Sunday, September 13, 2026

I got an invitation to the 78th Emmy Awards! ๐Ÿคฉ #emmys2026 #emmys


I just received an official invitation to the 78th Emmy Awards! After 20 years of editing and 30 years Fan in movies, this moment in Los Angeles is a huge milestone for our channel.

I am sharing the details of this invite and what it means to be recognized at the Oscars of TV. It is a surreal experience to see my work lead to an event of this caliber.

Check out the full story behind this invitation and see what happens when we head to the ceremony.

Subscribe for more channel updates and tell me in the comments if you want to see behind-the-scenes footage of the event.  @imdb   @YouTube  #ph #ita ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ❤️๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

No comments:

Post a Comment

I got an invitation to the 78th Emmy Awards! ๐Ÿคฉ #emmys2026 #emmys

I just received an official invitation to the 78th Emmy Awards! After 20 years of editing and 30 years Fan in movies, this moment in Los Ang...